We treat all our residents as individuals and tailor our care around their needs.
We aim to offer you the best level of care and support for you or your loved one.
Each of our Care Homes has their own individual style and range of facilities designed to give you security, independence and the very best in residential and/or nursing care.
We offer personally tailored residential care and support within the warm, safe and friendly surroundings of Cornwallis Care Homes.
Providing accommodation, meals and personal care for those who find it increasingly difficult to cope at home without assistance.
We offer 24-hour personal support to those with a condition that requires frequent specialised, qualified nursing care.
All of our nursing care homes provide:
- qualified registered nurses
- 24-hour expert nursing care
- comfortable accommodation
- long and short-term nursing care options
We treat all of our residents as individuals and tailor our care around their needs. With the help of family and loved ones, we’re able to get to know our residents, creating a picture of their life and making sure we bas our care around their likes, dislikes and habits.
We provide two types of dementia care:
24-hour presonlised care and assistance provided for those living with dementia, in a safe and comfortable environment.
In addition to person centred care, we provide nursing staff to support residents whi need qualified nusring care.
We provide respectful pro-active care for residents and relatives in their last days of life. We ensure that their physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs are considered and met.
In particular we focus on:
- relief from suffering by managing physical symptoms such as pain, sickness, tiredness or loss of appetite
- psychological care and emotional support to cope with the complex feelings experienced around death and bereavement
- spiritual care addressing spiritual or religious needs of our residents and their families
- understanding resident’s wishes in advance should their health start to deteriorate
We provide specialist care to stimulate and engage adult residents with reduced ability to understand and cope independently. We aim to give them a safe, comfortable and near independent life.
Many of our Care Homes offer respite care and short-term stays for those requiring temporary care and support.